Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Morning Ramblings

Hey there all!  Sorry I've been quiet lately, I feel like I haven't stopped moving since I set foot back in CT.  My husband, Eli, has just started his two month long stay at the summer camp that he and I met at.  I was using all my free time with him or helping him pack up.  Now I'm on my own for a while, but I have the animals to keep me company. I'm also trying to see friends and family more often to help fill my social void.  I will get to see Eli once a week or so, but I wish I could be at the camp to, however, someone needs to work to pay the rent...that's me...  

That being said, it's been a little tough to keep my head straight since I got back.  You all filled me with so many deep thoughts, but it's tough not to settle back to how I was before I met you.  Maybe this blog with help.  

So here's to the blog, take 2!  

No comments: